Options

Boson and ICND-2

sendalotsendalot Member Posts: 328
Has anyone used Boson for ICND-2 and not pass it?When I say "use Boson," I mean understanding what each question and answer portray, and passing it on the simulation mode.Boson, as the rumor goes, portray the actual exam quite well, correct?Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    paq7512paq7512 Member Posts: 102 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It should help you pass no doubt, I quit using the exam function and only used the simulator part. I enjoyed the program, and am sure to use it for the CCNP.
  • Options
    jsb515jsb515 Member Posts: 253
    I'm using Boson ICND2 Ex-Sim now and I find that it makes sure you know the topics no doubt. ICND 1 on Boson was much harder then the actual test.
  • Options
    RouteMyPacketRouteMyPacket Member Posts: 1,104
    I have their v8 CCNP environment which of course has the CCNA stuff as well. It looks pretty cool so far, just browsed through it some. Haven't really sat and labbed yet, i'm still in the reading and taking notes phase.

I've used their Ex-Sim and it really is awesome, it's over and beyond the test IMO as it is a massive amount of scenarios which in the long run are all about you knowing how to apply your knowledge in any scenario.
    Modularity and Design Simplicity:

Think of the 2:00 a.m. test—if you were awakened in the
    middle of the night because of a network problem and had to figure out the
    traffic flows in your network while you were half asleep, could you do it?