Options

Advice about applying for graduate school

exampasserexampasser Member Posts: 718 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'm just about to complete my Bachelor's degree and am now thinking about getting a graduate certificate. One of the things listed under application requirements (didn't know that I had to though several hoops to get into a graduate program) is a resume. Any recommendations on how to start one off for somebody that doesn't have much to put down when it comes to work experience (I've never held an IT job position yet)?

Comments

• Options
    pinkydapimppinkydapimp Member Posts: 732 ■■■■■□□□□□
    exampasser wrote: »
    I'm just about to complete my Bachelor's degree and am now thinking about getting a graduate certificate. One of the things listed under application requirements (didn't know that I had to though several hoops to get into a graduate program) is a resume. Any recommendations on how to start one off for somebody that doesn't have much to put down when it comes to work experience (I've never held an IT job position yet)?

to be honest, i would try to get some experience first before going to grad school if possible. But if your mind is set then your really going to have to focus on course work on your resume.