Skeletek Rack Europe

JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
Does anyone know a good place to buy Skeletek racks in Europe?

Why does the Americans always get the cool stuff and for cheap too? :)
[h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]

Comments

• MiikeBMiikeB Member Posts: 301
    I will gladly trade you one Skeletek Rack and one Chik Fil A (the cool stuff of America) for your european carrier unlocked phone, diesel car, Oktoberfest, high speed rail system and nude beaches.

Deal?
    Graduated - WGU BS IT December 2011
    Currently Enrolled - WGU MBA IT Start: Nov 1 2012, On term break, restarting July 1.
    QRT2, MGT2, JDT2, SAT2, JET2, JJT2, JFT2, JGT2, JHT2, MMT2, HNT2
    Future Plans - Davenport MS IA, CISSP, VCP5, CCNA, ITIL
    Currently Studying - VCP5, CCNA
  • MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I wouldn't be too disappointed if Chik Fil A left America. Though, they do have damn good food. Their policies and views are just ridiculous.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm not going to even bother to google it.

What the heck is Chik Fil A?

Anyway on the skeletek issue.

I got in touch with the shop in Germany :) where i bought my 12U rack from and apparently, i can easily replace my current columns with 24U columns for very very cheap, so i will even get a shelf to put some stuff on. This makes me very happy.

My current Rack rocks, it was just the lack of space that was annoying. all sorted now
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]
    Haha, it does look a bit.... odd. It's a fast food restaurant.

That's good news on the rack. Have you looked on eBay?
    CCNP R/S
  • JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I did look on ebay, but i could not find one. Anyway I'm happy to be able to just upgrade my current rack
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Am I the only one who doesn't care for Chik-Fil-A's food? I never got the hype. Don't find it spectacular or especially standing out.
    It's the Polynesian sauce, man! It's so addictive. Their food however, it's so so.
    CCNP R/S