Options

Microsoft E-Learning

About7NarwhalAbout7Narwhal Member Posts: 761
Has anyone used the E-learning site to study for MS certifications? With my Technet I get a free course and wanted to know if anyone here has any experience who can speak for or against it.

You would like to think the vendor would produce the best learning materials.... But we all know how that goes.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    the_hutchthe_hutch Banned Posts: 827
    You're going to be bored out of your mind!!! I once made an effort to take advantage of the training opportunities that are included with my TechNet subscription. The content is comprehensive...but VERY dry. It doesn't seem like they put a whole lot of effort in presentation.
  • Options
    About7NarwhalAbout7Narwhal Member Posts: 761
    I have noticed. But every once in a while they throw in some matching games!!! I could hardly contain my excitement. They are dry, as you said. But they also seem to have a fair amount of information if you can stay focused. (This is my opinion after completing a single lesson last night. It could change) I figure every bit helps. Just hope it isn't plagued with errors like some of the MS books. Thanks for the input.