Options

Stuck

stespamstespam Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Help me, i have taken this exam twice now and failed both times.
Im due to retake the eam again late in September.
I dont know where i am going wrong, i have lots of study materiel including Tresenders, Sybex books, exam crams, what i need is some hands on experience, i have a laptop at home wheich i use to practice the labs on.I have my CCNA which i passed 1st time, just seem to be struggling on this bloody thing.
Any suggestions?????? icon_mad.gif

Comments

• Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    If you pass CCNA on first try and didnt pass this one on both trials something is definately wrong.

You need additional materials, check out jrk software and you will definately pass.
    What next?
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    jmc724 wrote:
    If you pass CCNA on first try and didnt pass this one on both trials something is definately wrong.

You need additional materials, check out jrk software and you will definately pass.

I wouldn't say something is wrong, just that he knows his Cisco better than his Windows.

Use Exam Cram2..Take the prep questions & you will get it. do you use Win2k alot?
  • Options
    Only use W2K while studdying for MCP, use XP at home and work.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info.
    Where do i get this JRK software from, never hard of it to be honest.
    Regarding the examcram 2 prep, is that available from the exam cram web site ?
    I think what im missing is some really good labs, would it be a good idea to work across 2 PC's when doing labs, like a little nework?
  • Options
    netcom2000netcom2000 Member Posts: 117
    I agree, if you passed CCNA first time, and yuo have failed twice on net+ something is definitely wrong, you should know the OSI model inside out for the CCNA, so your problem cant lie there, is it maybe the troubleshooting scenarios that are the problem?

Anyway good luck next time.
    Future planned exams are as follows: CCNA, Windows 2003 Server 70-290

"Like the Roman, I see the Tiber foaming with so much blood"

Enoch Powell 1968

"We died in hell, they called it Passchendaele"
  • Options
    cestricklincestricklin Inactive Imported Users Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hey amn, sorry for your difficulties with 210....here is what I reccomend...buy the syngress msce 70-210 test yourself book specifically for 210 here www.amazon.com. Its a very tough book, but if you pass all test questions in the book then you can pass the real exam...dont waste money...its also comes with a downloadable exam sim thats really cool too..my thoughts..good luck

~C
    "HE WHO BELIEVES, IS HE WHO SUCCEDES"