Options

Anyone taken the 702 recently?

Michael2Michael2 Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
I know that they are constantly updating the question set. Does it have UEFI questions on it, or is UEFI only on Windows 8 and I shouldn't worry about it? I'm also hoping that it won't be heavy on Windows 7 questions in general, although I am expecting a few.

Comments

• Options
    volumevolume Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I don't think UEFI was covered in the 702 when I took it.
  • Options
    KeithJaggerKeithJagger Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I took it not too long ago and as far your inquiry about a question set, its a no brainer that they mix and match the questions around, its mostly troubleshooting and if you know basic commands...in my experience I saw no questions on Windows 8. However there are firmware questions scattered around but nothing you should get freaked out about. Obviously you have breathing room if you hit a rough patch, that's why you only have to hit a 700 (please aim higher). I passed it by good old fashioned studying and if you do the same, you will yield the same result. I wish I could help you, but you have to take it on, on your own, and best of luck, amigo......get it done...
  • Options
    Michael2Michael2 Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks, Keith. I'm taking the test on Tuesday. I feel pretty confident that I'll pass.
  • Options
    Jacob25Jacob25 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I did not see anything on UEFI. I recommend the Exam Cram A+ 701/702. With some experience and educated thinking you should be able to pass without a problem.