Options

CCENT Test This Morning at 9am

mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
O'k I am off to go take my CCNET EXAM this morning. Wish me luck. I will post my results when I get home.
"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino

Comments

• Options
    pamccabepamccabe Member Posts: 315 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck man!
  • Options
    jschreckjschreck Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Hope it goes well.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    O'k It was a busy weekend but here are my ICND1 test results.
    Describe the operation of data networks 57%
    Implement a small switched Network 50%
    Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP services to meet the requirement for a small branch office 58%
    implement a small routed network 43%
    Explain the select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN 100%
    Identify Security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats 100%
    implement and verify WAN Links 40%

Total Score 675 to pass was 804. When I took the Full CCNA exam back in February I had a 590.

I already have scheduled my Exam for May 16th and I am very sure I can pass. I just need to work on these weak areas.
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Don't feel bad, you're gonna pass the next time and you already know what to do.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    imthatguyimthatguy Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    bub9001bub9001 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I can still remember the first Certification exam I failed, I felt like crawling under a rock. I took a few days off and then hit it hard for a mouth and passed it with ease. A fail only means your not there yet.

I will be watching for a ICND1 Pass from you soon. Keep up the good work, we are all pulling for you. [h=1][/h]
    “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” - Zig Ziglar

Goals for 2019: CEH, and CND
    Goals for 2019: CCNA or ECSA
  • Options
    nickelitonickelito Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Dont push it, friend..
    If you need more time to read/practice then dont be afraid to give it a few weeks more.
    If not for cramming more knowledge into your brain, then just for that extra bit of confidence that might help you with just 2-3 extra right answers that will save the day
  • Options
    sendalotsendalot Member Posts: 328
    I know that feeling. you'll get it
  • Options
    dr.whodr.who Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear that, but as others have put it learn from it. Know your areas and review. Don't push yourself to hard as you could be setting yourself up to fail.

I will give you total points because you have it within you be that much better next time you take it and hopefully pass it because you have what seems like a great mentality.