Options

Narrowing down Master's program choices

MichaelReaMichaelRea Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
I've looked through all the online and B&M MSIA (or equivalent) programs that I could attend to in person (I live in Maryland), or would be interested in pursuing via DL. I know certifications and experience are more important than a master's degree, but I don't have an IT background (I do intelligence work in the military) and am getting my undergrad finished in computer networking .

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume the B&M programs I've chosen will be rigorous and rewarding, but I would like some help in determining which online ones would give me a similar experience.

For DL, I'm interested in Capitol College (because of the more hands-on focus), DSU, IA State, and Florida Institute of Technology, but am open to other suggestions/recommendations.

I'm not too concerned about prestige, but would like a decent school on my diploma.

Information Assurance (MS) | Capitol College

Graduate School of Computer and Information Sciences

Information Systems Security master

Information Assurance Master

Core Courses - MSIA - Master of Science in Information Assurance - Dakota State University

MS - Information Assurance & Cybersecurity | Florida Institute of Technology

MS in Information Assurance and Security | Graduate Catalog 2011-2013 | Sam Houston State University

Information Assurance, MSIA | Davenport University

Cybersecurity | Office of Advanced Engineering Education, Clark School of Engineering, University of Maryland

JHU Information Security Institute - Program Requirements

Comments