INE Podcast?

SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
Anyone know how to find this on the ITUNES store or, elsewhere?

Announcing the CCNA Audio Bootcamp

Also, any other podcasts that I could use to prep for CCNA. I've heard of Packet Pushers, but I dont know if they have anything specific to CCNA.

Comments

• NytrocideNytrocide Member Posts: 225
    Seems like none of the links work now. Too bad...I could really use a dedicated audio study resource. You can rip videos, but whenever someone says "Look at this diagram" or "Now we type this" it sorta throws you off. Anyone know of anything meant for audio for the CCENT and/or CCNA? I'm sure if anyone made one everyone would buy it up!
    Goals for 2014: CCNA: Voice / CCNA: Security
  • pamccabepamccabe Member Posts: 315 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I used to look around quite a bit for CCNA podcasts but could never find one. I even posted on Cisco's CCENT study group site asking about it but no one knew of one. Seems like there would be interest in a Cisco podcast if they ever decided to go that route. I found a CCNA podcast in iTunes, but it was last updated in 2009. As for packetpushers, I subscribe to their podcast but it is mostly talk concerning new networking technology. It has nothing to do with cisco exam objectives. Makes for an interesting listen though.