Options

Darril's New Network+ Book

IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
From Darril by e-mail (the bold text is mine):
Darril wrote:
Many of you know that I'm writing a Network+ book in the same format as the top selling CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead Study Guide. The process from initial draft to final edit and publication takes quite a long time but I'm doing things a little differently this time.

Instead of waiting until the complete book is finalized, I'm publishing some chapters in the Kindle format and calling them "Kindle Shorts."

The first release is named CompTIA Network+: Wireless Topics (A Get Certified Get Ahead Kindle Short). It's currently selling for $2.99 but will be available for free for two days - April 20th and April 21st.

It hasn't gone through full technical editing and copy editing phases yet and I welcome your feedback. If you see any issues with the book please let me know. I'll fix the error and also give you a special shout out in the acknowledgement section.

This Kindle Short includes a full chapter on wireless topics and covers all of the wireless objectives from the Network+ exam. It also includes 55 realistic practice test questions for the Network+ exam with full explanations so you'll know why the correct answers are correct and why the incorrect answers are incorrect.
Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]

Comments

• Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Thanks for posting this Ivanjam. I'm grateful that Amazon has an option that allows me to make this available for free for short periods like this.
  • Options
    dwcoffindwcoffin Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That's a great chapter for me to review as I am weakest on that area. I will download and read. If I catch any tweaks I'll let you know.

Best of luck with your book.
  • Options
    IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    This is the link to Darril's new Network+ book (wireless topics) available today and tomorrow from Amazon for free (kindle edition): CompTIA Network+: Wireless Topics (A Get Certified Get Ahead Kindle Short): Darril Gibson: Amazon.com: Kindle Store
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • Options
    mjohnson2mjohnson2 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for posting this. Got it hope to read this tonight.
  • Options
    Root CtrlRoot Ctrl Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Rosco2382Rosco2382 Member Posts: 205 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm always a day late and dollar short for free stuff. Though that price isn't bad either. Thanks for the heads up