Options

bad experience

vince cvince c Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
went for my first exam yesterday at pearson vue centre. was nervous as it was and only got worse as the test crashed on every single question. in the end the administrator decided to report an "incident" and stop the exam. been told i myt have to use my free retake but i think its harsh cause i dint actually fail.

revised real hard for a month using cbts but used a few other textbooks. i have to admit the cbts were pretty bad.

i think i myt go and do the easier exam 20270 first to get some confidence and come back to 20790.

bummed out vince

Comments

• Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    sounds like the typical exam experience.
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I would call Vue and explain to them. They cannot "take" away your free retake due to an error on their part.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Someone else in these forums recently got a free voucher because of similar problems, but used his retake, so got a free voucher out of it. Good for him of course, but not good business for Pearson Vue. Ricka is right though, they can't just take away your free retake. If they try though, you can compromise a bit by demanding a voucher only when you fail your free retake. On the other hand time is money, so for wasting yours, you deserve a retake on their cost.