Options

Passed!!

louzam2115louzam2115 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed with 889 this morning with a running nose, cough, sore throat, and a headache. I got up at 5:00am to do some last minute studying.

I felt like I was sweating in the testing center, not because I was nervous, but rather that I was on a verge of a mental breakdown from my allergies.

It was sort of hard to stay focused on the questions,
I had 4 questions that were deadly alike (anwsers were switched around a bit but the question was the same) and alot of questions about mobile users.

Know your mobile users caching and power options.

I managed to get server 2003 installed one of my boxes and I installed DHCP, active dir, DNS, and knowing how this works and the ins/outs of it helped out alot, I would suggest it to anyone that is studying for this exam since it does have some networking questions that you need to know how DHCP, DNS, WINS, and what settings like subnet mask and default gateway really mean and do.

Just my 2 cents.

How long do I have to wait for my welcome kit?

:D

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats! You should wait a couple of days for M$ to update their database, then you'll have to login to the MCP member site, and request the kit be sent out. It is no longer done automatically. Once you make the request, time varies. It took about 3 weeks I think for mine to arrive, I've seen longer and shorter wait times.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Congrats icon_thumright.gif
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    louzam2115 wrote:
    How long do I have to wait for my welcome kit?

I took my test and passed on 8-9 and got my Welcome Kit on 8-29. It's a nice kit too!! :D
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    3000GT3000GT Member Posts: 212
    Congratulations dude :D
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    CONGRATULATIONS........My kit took a few weeks, but definately worth the wait. :D
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Options
    jd_mattosjd_mattos Member Posts: 134
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude...........just give it a few weeks for your welcome kit.
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE