Options

Please Critique Resume, thank you!

bhamzbhamz Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, here is my resume, I posted a new updated one in my old thread but that one seemed to get pushed back..So here it is again. Any advice is appreciated. This is weird..the format seems to be centered even though the source I copied it from google documents has it formatted correctly..

Experience
Nvidia (contractor): Systems Level Test Operator
Sept 2012 - Jan 2013
Inspect, test, and install graphics chips according to company standards. Run in-house program to analyze graphic quality.

Achievements
• Tested 500+ graphics chips daily

Self Employed: PC Technician
Jan 2012 - Aug 2012
Communicated with clients to perform PC hardware and software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.Collaborated with clients using methods such as email, chat, and phone to advise and implement technological solutions.

Achievements
• Successfully assembled 15+ customized desktop computer systems per client’s specifications
• Effectively cleaned malware from 15+ desktop/laptop computers
• Correctly replaced 10+ damaged hardware components such as hard drives, memory, processors, video cards, and motherboards
• Improved 10+ windows XP/7 environments with configured updates
• Diagnosed and implemented solutions to various computer related errors such as Blue Screen of Deaths, boot-up issues, and network connectivity for 20+ cases

Certifications
A+ CompTIA certified 2012

Education
Pursuing a B.S in Information Technology: Software Western Governor’s University
Expected graduation: Fall 2014

Comments