Options

Exam Set for Monday

nightelphnightelph Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Kinda nervous, but have poured over Lammle's book twice, thoroughly. Digging for some practice questions on this site and Comptia's. Any last minute advice? I get all the conceptual stuff, theres just a lot of minutia and acronyms to memorize.

Comments

• Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    nightelph wrote: »
    Any last minute advice?

If you haven't yet, make sure you read about the performance based questions. Good luck.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck!! icon_thumright.gif

I would make sure to review your ports, protocols, and OSI model.
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Good Luck!

You'll do fine.
  • Options
    KILLBaddyKILLBaddy Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Iono If This Is The Right Forum Or Thread To Ask This Question But I'ma Ask Anyways And Hope Someone Would Please Help Me Out.....

There's A Network Address Of 172.28.0.0/16 and needs to support 515 users on each subnet... Calculate

1. Host bits & Network bits
    2. Subnet Mask
    3. Generate Network Id Up to the 5th term....
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, I think I'm in good shape. I read about what the performance based questions are like, haven't seen any actual examples though.
  • Options
    Passed! 784/900, no subnetting questions on the whole thing. Thanks for the help everyone, I'll be back in a few months to begin CCNA.
  • Options
    shart1971shart1971 Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck with the CCNA!
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Good luck with CCNA
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63