Options

Im studying for the 70-680.

noblexsixnoblexsix Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
How many questions, and what score do I need? How much time is allowed to take said exam? And I'm using the CertBlaster practice text software. For those who have used it. What should I do Take it in " Assessment mode " or " Certification Mode"? There also listings in said software " Exam 1" and "Exam 2" Should I study Both? I know I have a lot of questions but I'm in a computer tech college and I'm studying so Id like a heads up.

Comments

• Options
    DavidHoffmanJrDavidHoffmanJr Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Noblesix, there's between 50 to 85 questions on the test that you could be asked from a question bank of hundreds and hundreds of questions. Read the books, do the labs, and think about what they're saying. Don't just try to memorize the answers to the questions or you'll surely fail. The questions are desinged to make you think to see if you really know the material and can use it if you were given tasks.

Example, if I were to ask you what file (tool) would you need to perform an automated installation? Thsat could be viewed as a trick question because it depends. If you were trying to do a 'non-destructive' automated installation, then the file you could use would be the unattend.xml. But, if you had to do a 'destructive' automated installation, then you'd use the autounattend.xml. This is an example of what I picked up reading the book, and the trying to repeat what I saw in the books in a lab exercise. Although I haven't taken the test yet, if there were questions on the test about htis, I'm feeling pretty confident (after the reading, labs, videos, forums, technet, etc.) that I can telll the difference and I'd know which file ot use in a given circumstance. You get my drift?

Put in the effort, and really dig deep into this, and it will start to stick with you. At least, thats whats happening for me thus far.