Michael Meyers AIO A+ Certification Exam Guide...

NEANEA Inactive Imported Users Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
First off I wanted to say that I love this certification study guide! Very thorough and easy to understand.

In the first chapter of this exam guide it says that it is best to read the book from front to back but, it goes from topics on the hardware exam to the operating system exam and back to the hardware exam. Does this make sense? I want to take the two exams at separate times so that the information is still fresh in my mind. Would it be okay to skip the operating systems chapters in the middle and go to the hardware chapters to finish all hardware objectives? Thanks!

NEA

Comments

• mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    I used the same book and i did each Exam seperatley only focusing on 1 part at a time. Some people can do both but its all up to you. You might score better if you take them seperatley. Either way is ok, but remember you must complete them within a specific time period. Check comptia out for more info. www.comptia.com
  • NEANEA Inactive Imported Users Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks mobri09!
  • dsa1971dsa1971 Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    mobri09 wrote:
    I used the same book and i did each Exam seperatley only focusing on 1 part at a time. Some people can do both but its all up to you. You might score better if you take them seperatley. Either way is ok, but remember you must complete them within a specific time period. Check comptia out for more info. www.comptia.com

If you are referring to the the old requirement to pass each exam within 90 days that rule no longer exists. Check the A+ FAQ section on comptia.org if you need to verify this.