Most important labing exercises to cover for ccent?

chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
As above, also how many hours did ye guys spend on labing for the ccent?

Thanks icon_smile.gif

Comments

• ChickenNuggetzChickenNuggetz Member Posts: 284
    For me, I came from zero networking knowledge so I needed to pretty much learn/practice everything. In the span of about two months I clocked around 100 hours reading/studying and about 25 hours of that were spent on labs.

I would highly suggest you practice your config commands and make sure you know your verification/show commands (i.e. what the output looks like and what info you can glean from them)!
    :study: Currently Reading: Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator and Engineer by Ashgar Ghori

Certifications: CCENT; CCNA: R&S; Security+

Next up: RHCSA
  • chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ok, did you get many simulations? Also for ccent, how many questions can one afford to get wrong?
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    During my ccent studies I went through the odom network simulator labs as well as labing up concepts from the odom book on my own. I spent a lot more time labing when it came time to study for the ICND2
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    eddo1 wrote: »
    ok, did you get many simulations? Also for ccent, how many questions can one afford to get wrong?

No one can answer how many or what type of questions are on the exam. It is a violation of the NDA everyone agrees to when they take a Cisco exam. Please do not ask.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.