Options

CCDA question formats

roctkdroctkd Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello...
I am going for CCDA. I am wondering what kind of question formates are in the exams?? Sim? Multi-Guess? Drag and Drop???

Please advice....

Comments

• Options
    forbeslforbesl Member Posts: 454
    roctkd wrote:
    Hello...
    I am going for CCDA. I am wondering what kind of question formates are in the exams?? Sim? Multi-Guess? Drag and Drop???

Please advice....
    No sims, but plenty of multi-guess (directing you to choose "X" number) and drag and drops.

Know your stuff when it comes to understanding the difference between constraints/goals.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    When I took it a long time ago, it had mostly case studies. Meaning long stories/scenarios with demands and wishes from different IT people in a company about which you received about 5 multiple choice questions.
  • Options
    blork_98blork_98 Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Im goin for CCDA too................. I've been using the CCDA Exam Cert Guide by A. Bruno and J. Kim

it seems kinda thin on material.. is that book sufficient to pass the exam or should i try reading some chapters from other books?

thnx
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I used the CCDA guide by A. Bruno and J. Kim and thought it was a great book, but that was 4 years ago or so, and both the book and exam have been updated since, so I don't know how well the current book prepares for the current exam. From what I've read in previous posts in this forum, it does seem it's best to get a second book. The previous topic in this forum ( www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10048 ) lists the other one.