Frustration with Cisco Configuration Professional and IE10

veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
Has anyone seen this problem?

I've tried the following:
  • Adding 127.0.0.1 to Compatibility View and Trusted Sites
  • Updating Java to the latest version
  • Running it as Administrator

Edit: As you can see this happens in both Firefox and IE.

Comments

• veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    The only way I could get it to work was to downgrade to IE9. Now it's working fine.
  • canojcanoj Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I had that problem as well but I resolved it yesterday by running it as administrator.
  • Concerned WaterConcerned Water Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Press F12 and change browser mode to IE 10 compatibility mode.
    :study:Reading: CCNP Route FLG, Routing TCP/IP Vol. 1
    SWITCH [x] ROUTE [ ] TSHOOT [ ] VCP6-NV [ ]
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I've tried both of those. The only thing that worked for me was to downgrade. I'm not sure why, and it may not have been related to IE10. Ah well, it's working now.
  • LinuxRacrLinuxRacr Member Posts: 653 ■■■■□□□□□□
    When the same thing happened to me, the F12 method worked. When it asks, "Do you want to leave the page?", answer "yes".
    My WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress : Transferred In|Remaining|In Progress|Completed
    AGC1, CLC1, GAC1, INC1, CTV1, INT1, BVC1, TBP1, TCP1, QLT1, HHT1, QBT1, BBC1 (39 CUs), (0 CUs) (0 CUs)
    WFV1, BNC1, EAV1, EBV1, COV1 | MGC1, IWC1 | CQV1, CNV1, IWT1, RIT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TPV1, CVV1 | EUP1, EUC1, DHV1| CUV1, C173 | BOV1, CJV1, TXP1, TXC1 | TYP1, TYC1, SBT1, RGT1 (84 CUs) DONE!
  • Architect192Architect192 Member Posts: 157 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Easy fix, once you know how... I posted the resolution on my blog. Here's the solution:

First, you need to go to Internet Explorer 10, select Tools, then compatibility view settings. Add 127.0.0.1 to the list and click OK. This will fix the issue where about 1/4 of the display is filled and the rest is blank.

And lastly, you need to run it as Administrator (right-click, Run As Administrator).

I see in your original post that you tried this already. This worked for me so I don't know what's the issue with yours.

Marc
    Current: VCAP-DCA/DCD, VCP-DCV2/3/4/5, VCP-NV 6 - CCNP, CCNA Security - MCSE: Server Infrastructure 2012 - ITIL v3 - A+ - Security+
    Working on: CCNA Datacenter (2nd exam), Renewing VMware certs...