Options

Taking the exam tomorrow morning...

Architect192Architect192 Member Posts: 157 ■■■□□□□□□□
I designed and deployed a relatively complex network in the past year (Cisco catalysts, ASAs, Ironport Mail & Web appliances), etc. So I figured I'd give the CCNA Security a shot just for fun. Watched the CBT Nuggets videos and didn't learn much (other than specifics about IPSEC's 2 tunnels, etc...) but really enjoyed watching it :)

I'd really like to do some more CCNP level stuff after (I already passed CCNP R&S and while CCIE would be really cool I don't have the time nor the actual need to get this high of a level).
Current: VCAP-DCA/DCD, VCP-DCV2/3/4/5, VCP-NV 6 - CCNP, CCNA Security - MCSE: Server Infrastructure 2012 - ITIL v3 - A+ - Security+
Working on: CCNA Datacenter (2nd exam), Renewing VMware certs...

Comments

• Options
    mworwellmworwell Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck tomorrow...eventhough I don't think you'll need it.
  • Options
    mworwell wrote: »
    Good luck tomorrow...eventhough I don't think you'll need it.

Yeah i think it'll be a breeze... We'll see :) Thanks!
    Current: VCAP-DCA/DCD, VCP-DCV2/3/4/5, VCP-NV 6 - CCNP, CCNA Security - MCSE: Server Infrastructure 2012 - ITIL v3 - A+ - Security+
  • Options
    XyroXyro Member Posts: 623
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Good luck, let us know how it goes!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Good Luck!
    I'm sending you good vibes right now.
  • Options
    As expected, I aced it. With "some" experience, it's a fairly easy exam. One more down, a billion more to go ;) I love learning!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!
    Way to go.
    Did you feel the good vibes I was sending to the testing center?
    So, CCDA is up next?
  • Options
    Probably, but I need to focus a bit on my management course... but I so much prefer the technical aspect :) We'll see how long before I dive in to CCDA.. My guess? Saturday lol
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    Saturday is pretty good.
    There was a time a few years back, when I'd end up reading a few hundred pages of the next certification's book while waiting for my exam day on the previous one.
  • Options
    I did that last night lol... I started watching the CBT Nuggets for CCNP Firewall :)
  • Options
    d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    As expected, I aced it. With "some" experience, it's a fairly easy exam. One more down, a billion more to go ;) I love learning!

Congrats on your pass!!
    I also plan to do CCNA Security after the completion of my CCNP R&S.
    [ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security