Options

Help me figure out what I'm worth!

2»

Comments

• Options
    sieffsieff Member Posts: 276
    just saw another guys resume.

Thread: Resume Review - Please?

his looks a bit cleaner, but i think its cause he's not using the underline after each section... it's really a small thing, if you like yours better with it than keep it, but check his out. its really easy to read through.

something i've observed about society now ... is most ppl aren't reader's anymore... you have to adjust for that handicap to make things easier for a potential employer who's probably weeding through 100s of resumes.
    "The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept were toiling upward in the night." from the poem: The Ladder of St. Augustine, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
  • Options
    mdominomdomino Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks again, sieff. I'll take a look at it.

(at this rate I'll have to give you a percentage of my salary for effectively getting me a job :P)
  • Options
    xXErebuSxXErebuS Member Posts: 230
    I live in Charlotte area, as long as your willing to commute 15-30 minutes you'll find that CCNA pay vs cost of living is very affordable all across NC. Not as low as SC but nowhere near what larger metro areas require.

I'd say your looking at 50K+ as long as you know your stuff and those 6 years are solid. May not seem like a lot but $200k will buy you a very comfortable house in NC.

Another area you may want to consider is greensboro since its close to VA