Options

Is CISSP Wide enough?

2»

Comments

• Options
    bobloblawbobloblaw Member Posts: 228
    The CISSP is far from end game InfoSec knowledge. Calling it "entry level" can be a bit laughable considering I haven't seen a single resource under 1000 pages that can be used as a primary means to pass the test.

Also, if you send me $100 Paypal in one short course I can teach you my patented Armadillo Data Center Defense Techniques.
  • Options
    f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I don't agree that CISSPs aren't engineers. They study social engineering, and therefore, are engineers of the human soul.

blueberries you are freaking awesome. Epic thread and followed up with epic posts.... Engineers of the Human Soul. bowing.gificon_cyclops_ani.gifbowing.gif
  • Options
    blueberriesblueberries Banned Posts: 138
    The real question we have to ask is if CISSP is "girthy" enough to real enable cyper warriorship, or is it too long and skinny? If Cyber warriors want to truly understand physical security they should have a theoretical understanding of the warrior arts of taebo and kung fu, at least.

Imagine this is "Home Alone." You are Kevin. Do you want the bad guys to steal your toys (routers) or are you going to step up to the plate and defend your territory until the police arrive?

The clock is ticking....
  • Options
    f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Harry and Marv don't stand a chance.
  • Options
    blueberriesblueberries Banned Posts: 138
    These references just go right over my head. I had to google it. Now the NSA will think im into home invasions.