Taking CCENT Exam June 5th.

ralbertos21ralbertos21 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Wow, i feel real excited yet nervous!!!.
Practicing my Class C subnetting and IP schemes like crazy as well as Packet/Frame Forwarding scenarios...
--- any tips on what helped you all fellow CCENT's out?

Comments

• bbarrickbbarrick Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck! Which test will you be taking?
  • treehousetreehouse Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Also taking it on Wednesday! First thing in the morning. I can't speak from the experience of someone who has passed it, but I can tell you that I'm practicing the hell out of subnetting, as well as setting up and tearing down WAN links in Packet Tracer. I took a Boson practice test last night and those are two big weaknesses for me. Based on my first test score I think I'll be able to squeak out a pass if I can brush up in those two places.
    2015 GOALS

VCP [ ] VCP5-DT
  • d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Best of luck with your exam. :)
    [ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Good Luck to both of you!!!
    I'll be looking for your pass posting on Wednesday!
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    best of luck let us know how it goes icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • jamthatjamthat Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Know what you don't know. I honed in on the areas I was weakest in via the practice tests that came with Odom's book, then developed a full-on cram style 1 page note sheet. Showed up early and studied it over and over for about an hour in my car. This may not work for you, but I'm positive it helped me out on a number of questions. Of course, when you get home make sure you actually go over and learn these topics inside and out for career purposes :D
  • XyroXyro Member Posts: 623
  • andy4techandy4tech Member Posts: 138
    Man master your subnetting and your show commands very well.With these nailed down you will get it.
    Best of luck.
  • ralbertos21ralbertos21 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm taking the 604-822 ICND1 exam...
    So nervous!!! i have my Class C subnetting down to the T

I just don't really know what to expect !! :l
    Any other tips will help! :D waiting to put my knowledge to the test! I already have a pending job hopefully for Junior NOC
  • ralbertos21ralbertos21 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jamthat wrote: »
    Know what you don't know. I honed in on the areas I was weakest in via the practice tests that came with Odom's book, then developed a full-on cram style 1 page note sheet. Showed up early and studied it over and over for about an hour in my car. This may not work for you, but I'm positive it helped me out on a number of questions. Of course, when you get home make sure you actually go over and learn these topics inside and out for career purposes :D

Good Stuff! Sounds like a good tip! What i am doing is i take the practice tests, and whatever topic i am weak on i go make Sticky Notes on the pages pertaining to my confusion. Example stickies on Todd Lammle's CCENT Study Guide Book...