Options

Where to take Practice Exams?

ryanw4130ryanw4130 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys, im preping for my A+ exams (701 & 702), Im taking them this month. 701 next week, and 702 the week after.

I've already took a A+ prep class at my local college, went through about half of Mike mayers book, and watched half of professor messor's videos. Also have a ton of notes on each one.

The reason im jumping into the test now, is because with a full time job and a baby, im getting side tracked from studying for the cert. (explains why i only got half way through the book and video).

SO im just gonna study all my notes, try to finish all the prof messsor vids, and try my luck with the exams. I figured if I fail, I would have an idea what subject i failed on, and reschedule my test anyways.

ANYWAYS, I was wondering where I can take a practice test, I've already done the one on this site a few times, and I am always seeing the same questions over again, Also having the same problem with the Mike Mayers CD-rom software, it had practice exams for both 701 and 702, but they are mostly the same questions over again, in different order.

PS: I though that CompTIA had practice test on their site?

Comments

• Options
    ryanw4130ryanw4130 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Also, I have about 1 year of entry level tech job experience, from hooking up PCs, printers, NAS devices, to now im a help desk support for a wireless broadband company. So I hope that also helps me pass. =)
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    CompTIA will usually have a small set of practice questions, usually around 10 or so.

If you are scoring say, over 85% on the practice questions, you should be good. I'd download the A+ exam objectives and make sure you understand them. I think you have enough experience, go for it!