Is it enough?

thank you
icon_eek.gif

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Which book do you use?

Webmaster

icon_confused.gif Is there anybody left not using braindumps?
  • Options
    p.provinop.provino Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm studing on MCSE Installing and configuring
    Microsoft windows 2000 server

Forgive me for my english but i'm writing from Italy and I can not speak english very well
    I 've passed 70210 and during the exam I saw that many many questions come from by briandumps.
    How many time Microsoft change the questions?
    Can I continue to study on briandumps,
    to prepare the exam
    thank thank you very much
    you are very kind
    icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    I meant to ask what is the name and publisher or author of the book?

Don't worry about your English, it is not my "mother tongue" either. We'll manage icon_mrgreen.gif
    I 've passed 70210 and during the exam I saw that many many questions come from by briandumps.

Actually it's the other way around: braindumps come from the actual exam...

My advice would simply be not to use braindumps, but instead read the book twice, build up a home lab with at least 2 'servers' and try-out the basics to get some hands-on experience, and last but not least take every available free practice exam you can find.

Then it doesn't matter how often MS changes their questions, since you will actually know the material, and trust me you will be much more content when you do pass without the use of braindumps (knowing the questions and answers of the exams before you take it is cheating.)
    Microsoft doesn't change their questions often enough in my opinion, but I heard they did change some of the MCSE core exam questions.
    But still the same topics and objectives so if you learn the material instead of memorizing questions you should do fine.

Good luck!
  • Options
    p.provinop.provino Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The book is the ufficial guide for Microsoft in Italy (Mondadori informatica). I'm studing on it ,
    toghether with Trascender and other exam simulator,downloaded from Internet and naturally
    Briandumps

Your suggests have been very important for me
    I'm worry and i'm studing like a mad,sometimes
    in the week end I wake up on 06.00 a.m to study.
    It is very important for me to arrive to MCSA
    bye
  • Options
    BearBear Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If it is really improtant to you you will forget about brain **** and actually learn the materiral for the exam. Just my opinon :)
    Keep on keeping on the test are only scary untill you pass them <S>
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    people who learn entirely from braindumps probably wouldn't be able to sort out any problems unless they had been fortunate to have read it in a ****.
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    Bear in mind people Braindump is not the legal nor right way to go. Sure you'll pass and develop migraines. But your knowledge of the material will fade as quick as you read the questions and answers
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
  • Options
    PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    Couldn't agree more with you Cross - braindumps are not the way to pass these tests and those that rely on them will fail these tests. They are poorly written and full of wrong answers and MS changes the question pool much more frequently to combat against them. Oh, and they are the primary reason that MS has stopped providing scores and objective specific feedback at the end of the exams.
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
  • Options
    biolamanbiolaman Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    No question folks, the questions on the 70-215 changed from the braindumps & other material on the market. Even the practice exams here on this site are not on the test (50 questions from what I took). I passed but barely. Although I don't know the score, it could have went either way.

I wonder if the questions you answer (survey) have anything to do with the questions you are given on the test? For example, if I'm a new to moderate w2k user, will the questions be more challenging than the expert? Something to think about.
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Passed 215 this morning. I was kind of anxious as I was not able to get any hands on with this one due to the sale of a few of my practice boxes so I checked out a couple extra resources that I wouldn't normally.
    Man am I glad I read the book thouroughly and understood the subject matter as a lot of the questions I seen on ******** & *********** were way wrong.
    There were a few questions on things I did not truly understand in regard to printer settings with Unix, but on the whole I was happy and at a guess would say about 840/1000 would be somewhere close.
    Time for a break from MS for a while and Security+ will be my focus for the next month or so. :D
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    Congratulations Russ and good luck with the Security+ exam. I'm going to create a Security+ forum now icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    Congrats on your pass RusS - Stick with the MS Press books and technet to fill in any gaps or questions you have as a result of reading.

Good luck with Security+.
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
  • Options
    Brando146Brando146 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Pavlov wrote:
    Congrats on your pass RusS - Stick with the MS Press books and technet to fill in any gaps or questions you have as a result of reading.

Good luck with Security+.

Are you referring to the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) books when you say Stick with MS press books?
  • Options
    I am referring to the MS Press textbooks that anyone can get at a bookstore or online at someplace like www.bookpool.com not the big binder material that you get if you attend a class. icon_wink.gif
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
  • Options
    Brando146Brando146 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Okay now I got it. I bought the 218 MS press book(blue book) before I knew their was a set. It's good to clear up that confusion though.. I hope the MOC books are well worth the information so I can review what I learned in class back in August. Thanks again :D
  • Options
    bitterenuffbitterenuff Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    As a former IT manager I would really suggest that people do not use braindumps and other "tools" like that, use it for polishing, I had hired several people with multiple certifications that used those "tools" and found that most of them did not know even the basic aspect of useing the system. My best advice is to get practice on machines.
  • Options
    CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    I had hired several people with multiple certifications that used those "tools" and found that most of them did not know even the basic aspect of useing the system. My best advice is to get practice on machines.

I couldn't agree with you more. Well put, welcome to our forum. Many managers and IT personnel have to test ever new coming into a business to work. We have so many fake certs out in the world, that it makes it look like a cartel of hoaxes.
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com