Options

New A+ Core section!

WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
I finally finished the development of the link directory, which allowed me to put the first dedicated exam section, A+ core, online, just take a look and let me know what you think. You'll find the essential basic exam information, our corresponding practice exams and TechNotes and a link section for A+ core only:

icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/co_apluscore.shtml

The link directory contains some links already, and I will fill it with more links myself, but I would appreciate if you could reply to this post with your favorite sites for A+ core but in particular for the Resources per Exam Objective categories.

Comments

• Options
    paul_douglas_83paul_douglas_83 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    The << Back link does exactly the same thing as the back button in your browser....
  • Options
    cap2361cap2361 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    :) I like what you did with the I/0, DMA 20 questions. It's like having a set of flash cards. Could you come up with one similar for connectors. lol
  • Options
    Sure I can. :D

Would be online sooner if you could post a list with connectors ;)

We could do pins, female/male and pictures/drawings, and their uses.

Great suggestion.
  • Options
    ghaoufghaouf Inactive Imported Users Posts: 317
    probably matching if the engin could do that.

somthing like this
    http://****.com/Tests/Apluscorematchcert2.htm

but with pictures. and use crappy pictures because comptia tends to do so.
  • Options
    I never look at other cert sites before I create new content to avoid similarities. But I'm not planning on using 'crappy' pictures, like CompTIA does, I'm don't create material based on what CompTIA does, just on the exam objectives, so you can use them to see if the stuff you learned has sinked in and prepare for the real exam. Not to give people a hint about how crappy CompTIA's digital camera is ;)
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great Job
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn