Options

MCP website not updating newest MCITP certifications?

RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hello,

As some of you may know I recently passed my 70-649 exam (collectively that's 70-640, 642, and 643). I looked at the MCP website every couple of days and it hasn't updated yet...I took the exam exactly a week ago and usually by now (in previous exam passes) they would have updated my transcript. Is it me or has anyone experienced this before? Or have they done away with adding the MCITP exams on any candidate's transcript? If anyone has any clue or could point me in the right direction I appreciate it. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    JulianMSPJulianMSP Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've waited two weeks for my MOS Master cert to show up, and the MCITP certs expire the 31st of July, so I think you just have to wait :)
  • Options
    cg1967cg1967 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed my 70-646 on Thursday and fully expected email and update on the MCP site on the Friday but nothing. I know it says on the paperwork I get from the test centre it may take a week, but the previous 2 where there the next day. Patience is a virtue I guess
  • Options
    UPDATE: It finally updated earlier this week! Thank goodness, I was starting to worry

Thanks all for the advice
  • Options
    MeatCatalogueMeatCatalogue Member Posts: 145
    I always receive the update from MS on Friday nights. I think its their script. Usually the "contratulations, please log in to manage your certification goals" type emails.

Then again I've always taken my exams on wednesdays and thursdays. I'm superstitious that earlier in the week exams might be somehow more difficult ;) Stick with what works, right?
  • Options
    ahphotoahphoto Member Posts: 103
    RomBUS wrote: »
    UPDATE: It finally updated earlier this week! Thank goodness, I was starting to worry

Thanks all for the advice

Congrats on passing. Glad your transcript finally updated.

What are your future plans?
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.
  • Options
    Well I really want to finish the 2008 track with MCITP: EA or MCSA Server 2008 (depends when I complete it) and then start off with the Windows 8 upgrade exam for the 2012 track. Then I want to make a pit stop and probably get the CCENT or CCNA...which I probably going to wait until version 2 is out and released and there are some material I can study from