Options

passed

ArretxArretx Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
hi guys i have passed 70 270 exam today with 968,
this site helped me a lot, thanks webmaster :D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Comments

• Options
    scot_doneckerscot_donecker Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations, that is the exam I am studying for right now, lol. What exam are you going to do next?
    "If the answer was never to look to yourself, then how can you expect to find it anywhere else" -Eyedea
  • Options
    hmm i think that 70 290 would be nice on my way to mcse 2003, at leat i hope so :)
  • Options
    least * (to fast for my keyboard) :)
  • Options
    duct boyduct boy Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations :D That was a great score!
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    Outstanding score...well done! icon_cool.gif
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Congrats.

That's an awesome score icon_eek.gif . Guess its celebration time but before that would you care to give us some feedback on your experience. It will be gladly appreciated.
    70-270 is next on my track and i'd like to get it done within a month hence my curiosity. I have two years of experience implementing Windows XP. I also got the second edition study guide by Sybex for revision which equals more sleepless nights and more jugs of coffee untill D-day.

Cheers
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    jd_mattosjd_mattos Member Posts: 134
    Congrats!!
    Great Score!!!
  • Options
    roninmagik1roninmagik1 Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow, congrats!!! You passed and then some!!! :D
    A+, Network+, Bachelors Degree in Information Technology(I.T.)....my friend works 2 nights a week as a bartender and still makes more than me.....
  • Options
    so this may be useful to somebody
    there were 58 questions, most difficult for me were questions abot policies (local and domain as well, though i got most of them right icon_lol.gif ) and networking
    i remember one question, i think i didnt choose the right answer so the question there is a problem in marketing depatrment, manager of this department doesnt want anybody to change to look at their folders and also change policies. one day she finds out that guy with domain administrator account was looking in theirs folders, you have to make it stop icon_sad.gif i dont remember the answer but this one was the toughest icon_sad.gif hope it will help :)

i was preparing for this exam for 2 months and week before the exam i left the job and was preparing from dawn till dusk. it looks like it helped me a lot. (hope i will find some nice job in IT ) i dont recommend this to anybody though it helped me icon_lol.gif
    here are some steps to nail this exam:
    1. read as much as possible about win xp (this site helped me, but you have to check other sources as well, duckduckduck posted here one link with free ebook so read it as well http://media.wiley.com/assets/188/81/0764516310.pdf
    2. there is a lot of free questions out there so check them out
    3. i was working with xp for last few years so you need loads of hand on experience icon_sad.gif (it takes time )
    4.hard work
    5. i have also used http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prdl_pif_frpc.asp
    but you need lot of time to go through it icon_sad.gif

hope it will help and wish me luck in 70 290 (yeah it is the next one:))
  • Options
    duckduckduckduckduckduck Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Glad the ebook helped! I'm going to be taking mine shortly as well so it's good to know that the book is at least somewhat relevant. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Thanks for the broad review. I was just wondering whether you used the Sybex or the Microsoft study guides. Most of the reviews that i read have left me more confused since i'd already gotten the sybex 2nd edition. If i cant figure it out by Friday i'll have to reconsider diverting my flight plan to MCSE via 70-210 instead or better still reroute thru the turbulence at Cisco to CCNP. icon_rolleyes.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.