Options

How many hours to lab for ccent, roughly?

chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
As above, have done quite a few hours but as an estimate what's a good number?

Comments

• Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    It's not about the hours. Its about if you know it or you don't. If you think you know the material then you should be okay. If you fail the test then it'll be an expensive practice test. Use the score report to help you follow up on what areas that you're weak in.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    t5yll4t5yll4 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    As jamesleecolemen pointed, it's not about hours put in. Its more about whether you've grasped the material/concepts or not. I for example will work on a lab multiple times even If already competed it just to make sure that I understand "WHY" i'm doing it this way; and from there I start thinking of alternative ways to do the same thing while maintaining focus on the concept.

I've definitely spent quite a ton of time labbing up since I started studying in April, though I can't pinpoint a number simply because I just wanna make sure that I've got the concept "in the bag" so to speak.
    2015 Certification Goals:
    [ ] JNCDA (August), [ ] JNCIA-Junos (September), [ ] CCDA (pending), [ ] CCNP RS (tentative November)

"Duty then is the sublimest word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less."
    - Robert E. Lee