Options

CCNA: R&S + CCNA: Voice Lab

theodoxatheodoxa Member Posts: 1,340 ■■■■□□□□□□
I am currently finishing up my CCNA: R&S and have bought some equipment. I was planning on doing Voice down the road and wanted to buy Router, Switches, and Modules I could reuse for CCNA: Voice. To that end, I currently have:1 x 28219 x 1760 (I got a really good deal on a large lot. I'll probably try to sell a few off.)3 x 2950Curently, I only have 2 x WIC-1DSU-T1 (installed in 2 x 1760) and 2 x WIC-1DSU-T1 V2 (installed in 2821) modules, but from what I've read I will probably need VWIC(2)-xMFT-T1 modules for Voice. I figured I would also need VIC2-2FXO and VIC-2FXS, but I can wait until later when I start CCNA: Voice to get those.Here is the topology I came up with for R&S (Image 1 is What I Plan to Build, Image 2 is What I Have So Far):

Red = T1, Purple = POTS, Blue = Ethernet
Dashed = Crossover, Solid = Straight-Through

and an idea of how I might modify it down the road for Voice (some additional equipment beyond this will likely be required):

I assume I will need VWIC-1MFT-T1 modules for the routers on the right and left. But, will I need them for the 1760s or 2821 in the middle cloud or can I use plain old WIC-1DSU-T1 (V2) modules? Any additional equipment I would need?
R&S: CCENT CCNA CCNP CCIE [ ]
Security: CCNA [ ]
Virtualization: VCA-DCV [ ]