Options

Advice on Job hunting,

WilliamWrightWilliamWright Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hows it going guys, I'm looking for an Entry Level Tech Job. I have 7 months of Internship experience, A Letter of recommendation from a Director Of I.T at the Chicago history Museum and an A+ Certification. I was wondering on where to start looking, what to put on my resume and just advice on selling myself in General.

My internship consist of Help desk and Technical support. I was treated just like a regular employee and I'm still at my Internship until I find a Job.

Please help I've been hunting sending resumes to all sorts of companies but no response. I got a call back from a staffing agency and I enroll in a MCITP training course next month. But I'm in dire need of a Job right now.

Comments

• Options
    NetworkVeteranNetworkVeteran Member Posts: 2,338 ■■■■■■■■□□
    That should be enough. If you're getting no responses, consider posting your resume for review. When you say you've tried "all sorts of companies", did that include your local Best Buy Geek Squad and similar places?
  • Options
    WilliamWrightWilliamWright Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Honestly I have not included my local best buy and geek squad, never even thought of those places. I've been looking online at companies that have a level 1 Help Desk opening.