All-in-One Book soo Thick .....

La femme TechqitaLa femme Techqita Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Okay Im racing to take the 701-702 b4 the deadline ! I have the 7th edition. My question to u that have taken it is how do I decipher the 701 objectives from the 702 objectives ??? Are .....is it all combined info and Do I have to read all 27 chapters just sit for the 701 ?

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Well,

Have you downloaded the objectives from CompTIA?

And, I do not have a current copy of the text at arm-length, but I have the first copy nearby (for some odd reason??) and that particular text has the 20 chapters it contains very well detailed in the table of contents.

The later texts, (IIRC) have a copy of the objectives that they cover and the material is laid out in a pretty logical format.

As far as reading "ALL" 27 chapters of the text you have, read what you need to read and only review what you 'know'. Personally, the material I 'know' is a real quick read and chapters I need to review/study more thoroughly. Up to you. Only you can know where your time is best spent. If it were me, I'd download the objectives, highlight areas I need to clarify and simply read the rest for basic refresher.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The AIO 7th Edition is missing the material on Windows 7. Mike Meyers published that material in a separate book: Mike Meyers' Guide to Supporting Windows 7 for CompTIA A+ Certification (Exams 701 & 702) (All-in-One): Michael Meyers: 9780071763929: Amazon.com: Books
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]