only hit 650 on ccent, how soon should i reschedule..

chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
only hit 650 on ccent, how soon should i reschedule..

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    As soon as you know all of the objectives.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • t5yll4t5yll4 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'd recommend going over the areas you were most weak at thoroughly. Its not so much how soon you should reschedule but rather how well you know the material you're being tested on.

Take it easy.
    2015 Certification Goals:
    [ ] JNCDA (August), [ ] JNCIA-Junos (September), [ ] CCDA (pending), [ ] CCNP RS (tentative November)

"Duty then is the sublimest word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less."
    - Robert E. Lee
  • NetworkVeteranNetworkVeteran Member Posts: 2,338 ■■■■■■■■□□
    As soon as you know all of the objectives.
    +1. Take whatever time you need to master the material, whether that be a week or a month.
  • silverp1silverp1 Member Posts: 124
    I think it would vary a lot depending on how much time you have to study - personally, I would buckle down and read everything I could about the areas I did poorly in and reschedule either the next week, or the week after that. Gotta keep up that momentum!
    Certs: CCENT, CCNA:R&S
    Working on: MCITP:SA
    Goals: CCENT (ICND1) [Done], CCNA (ICND2) [Done], MCITP:SA
  • Z3-MasterdZ3-Masterd Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Eddo1, what materials did you use to prepare for the test?
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Make sure you identify your weak areas. No point in sitting the exam multiple times for the heck of it. They tell you the percentage of how you did on the different topics so use that. It is a good idea to do it while things are fresh but I don't think you should rush it.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.