ICND2 Pass! CCNA Certified!

JoeBirdsJoeBirds Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed the ICND2 today with an 888/1000, making me an official CCNA. I really wanted to bust pass the 900s but considering it was my first time taking the exam, I'm happy none the less.

Materials used:

1- ICND2 Cisco Press
2- CBT Nugget ICND2 series
3- Cisco Packet Tracer

I'm either CCDA or CCNA:Voice next. What do you guys think? If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Comments

• pamccabepamccabe Member Posts: 315 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great job Joe! Always good to see this beast is passable. lol I can't offer any opinions on where to go next, but can say you've accomplished something great. Enjoy it.
  • boobobobobobboobobobobob Member Posts: 118
    Congrats :) As for your next test, you should probably do whatever is most relavent to your current job or what you want to do in your next job. I personally went straight to the CCNP after my CCNA.
  • iamme4evaiamme4eva Member Posts: 272
    Well done!
    Current objective: CCNA Security
    My blog: mybraindump.co.uk
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    Congrats Joe, well done! ICND2 slain!
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University
  • WilyOneWilyOne Member Posts: 131
    Good job, Gratz!
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice score! Congrats!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • silverp1silverp1 Member Posts: 124
    Congrats! Good luck on the next cert!
    Certs: CCENT, CCNA:R&S
    Working on: MCITP:SA
    Goals: CCENT (ICND1) [Done], CCNA (ICND2) [Done], MCITP:SA
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    I did CCNA Voice after the CCNA, but I work for a Telecommunications company.
    Good luck on whatever you decide.
  • shezy77shezy77 Member Posts: 160
    congrats on the pass
    2013: ICND1 [Passed] ... ICND2 [Passed] ... VCA-DCV [Passed] ... 70-410 [Passed] ... 70-411 [Passed] ... VCA-Cloud [Passed] ... VCA-WM [Passed] ... 70-412 [Passed]

2014: 74-409 [Passed] ... VCP5 [Passed]
    Current working on: VCAP5-DCA