Next Exam...CHFI

shellee1983shellee1983 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
So the next exam I need to take for my Master's Degree is the CHFI. I cannot seem to find a study guide book for it anywhere (that is recent) so I was wondering if anyone knows of a book (not the uCertify one, heard horrid reviews about it) that would be a good study guide. Please let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• jaayw1jaayw1 Member Posts: 28 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I took the CHFIv8 last year using only the uCertify and the older CHFI book. I scored near perfect on the exam. If you read and take the practice exams and review the answer to understand why you missed it, it should all come together.
  • shellee1983shellee1983 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jaayw1 wrote: »
    I took the CHFIv8 last year using only the uCertify and the older CHFI book. I scored near perfect on the exam. If you read and take the practice exams and review the answer to understand why you missed it, it should all come together.

Ok good to know. I was just curious if the info was still valid in the older "official exam" guide written in 2007.
  • amcnowamcnow Member Posts: 215 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Amazon.com: chfi: Books

I did a quick search on Amazon. If you want anything recent, it looks like EC-Council is your choice. You may be able to gain access to these books and the iLabs through your school.

BTW: uCertify is horrid in general. icon_rolleyes.gif
    WGU - Master of Science, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
    Completed: JIT2, TFT2, VLT2, C701, C702, C706, C700, FXT2
    In Progress: C688
    Remaining: LQT2
    Aristotle wrote:
    For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.