Icnd1

neolight90neolight90 Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have it booked for today but I chickened out yesterday and moved it to next tuesday, as I don't feel ready as I keep getting 70 to 80% on the boson exams and that worries me. I just want to get it over with
Goals 2013: CCNET [ ] CCNA [ ] CCNP [ ]

Comments

• iamme4evaiamme4eva Member Posts: 272
    I personally found the Boson exams to be a lot tougher than the actual exam.

If you don't feel ready, look at the questions that catch you out on the Boson exam. Are they all from similar areas? Get your head in the books and just do those areas over and over until you know them inside out.
    Current objective: CCNA Security
    My blog: mybraindump.co.uk
  • wallpaper_01wallpaper_01 Member Posts: 226 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah I had the Bosons and was passing but failed ICND1, don't use them too much would be my advice!
  • silverp1silverp1 Member Posts: 124
    iamme4eva wrote: »
    I personally found the Boson exams to be a lot tougher than the actual exam.

This! I think I was barely passing the Boson exams (like high 70's low 80's) before taking the actual exam but did pretty well overall (around 930). I found the Boson questions to be especially complicated (asking 3-4 things that require analysis) in any given question. If you are able to score around 80 on a fresh exam (ie: one with questions you haven't seen yet) I would say that you are ready.

At any rate, good luck!
    Certs: CCENT, CCNA:R&S
    Working on: MCITP:SA
    Goals: CCENT (ICND1) [Done], CCNA (ICND2) [Done], MCITP:SA
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    I always thought the Boson practice exams were awesome. Maybe they changed them.
    Anyways, Good Luck on the actual exam.
  • neolight90neolight90 Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    problem with boson, the same questions kept coming up so of course I remembered the answer on them, I thought they would have more questions??
    Goals 2013: CCNET [ ] CCNA [ ] CCNP [ ]