Passed ICND1 today ... :D

zdczdc Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone,
I passed ccent today with 812/1000 . I think i screwed up some sim questions because i did not take many practice tests. dont know if i should be sad that it was a low score or be happy that i passed the exam.
anyway i am going to start studying for icnd2 for tomorrow. Is ICND2 easier than compared to ICND1 ??

Describe the operations of data networks 86%
Implement a small switched network 86%
Implement an IP addressing scheme 100%
Implement a small routed network 50%
Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks for a WLAN 50%
Identify security threats to a network 100%

Can someone tell me from reading the above report which sections i need to pay more attention to in future.
Thanks in advance
Zaid

Comments

• FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! I would say ICND2 is a bit tougher then ICND1. Personally ICND2 is a lot more fun since you get to finally get into some in depth command line!
  • bbarrickbbarrick Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Pass is a pass, congratulations. :)
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Be happy of course. You passed! Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • shellee1983shellee1983 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    zdc wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    I passed ccent today with 812/1000 . I think i screwed up some sim questions because i did not take many practice tests. dont know if i should be sad that it was a low score or be happy that i passed the exam.
    anyway i am going to start studying for icnd2 for tomorrow. Is ICND2 easier than compared to ICND1 ??

Describe the operations of data networks 86%
    Implement a small switched network 86%
    Implement an IP addressing scheme 100%
    Implement a small routed network 50%
    Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks for a WLAN 50%
    Identify security threats to a network 100%

Can someone tell me from reading the above report which sections i need to pay more attention to in future.
    Thanks in advance
    Zaid

Be happy you passed. Nothing sucks worse than failing, lol. I know lol.
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!!!

Silverp1 posted this on another thread:
    I must say, ICND2 was no joke, it was a pretty difficult exam compared to ICND1. I would rate ICND1 at maybe a 6/10 in terms of difficulty, and ICND2 would probably be around 8.5/10. Hopefully I'll be able to post my success shortly!

Good Luck on the ICND2!!!
  • paq7512paq7512 Member Posts: 102 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Awesome job, keep up the good work zdc.
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • shezy77shezy77 Member Posts: 160
    Congrats on the pass icon_cheers.gif
    2013: ICND1 [Passed] ... ICND2 [Passed] ... VCA-DCV [Passed] ... 70-410 [Passed] ... 70-411 [Passed] ... VCA-Cloud [Passed] ... VCA-WM [Passed] ... 70-412 [Passed]

2014: 74-409 [Passed] ... VCP5 [Passed]
    Current working on: VCAP5-DCA
  • silverp1silverp1 Member Posts: 124
    Congrats man!
    Certs: CCENT, CCNA:R&S
    Working on: MCITP:SA
    Goals: CCENT (ICND1) [Done], CCNA (ICND2) [Done], MCITP:SA
  • jonragejonrage Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass!!! no test is difficult if you prepare properly. don't by into the idea that icnd2 - or any test for that matter - is harder. i will admit that there is a lot of info, that just means icnd2 requires more preparation. once you have mastered the material, nothing is difficult. in any exam you study for, never go for the exam until you're confident and have mastered the material. but if anything is difficult or a challenge, study it more until its easy for you. wax on, wax off daniel san.
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63