Options

Passed Network+

JayemJayem Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
Took the test today and felt pretty confident. Got a score of 765, not the greatest but pass is a pass right. I used materials from professor messor videos, cbtnuggets, labsim, exam cram and n10-005 training kit book. Now on to CCNA

Comments

• Options
    DyasisDyasis Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man!!!
  • Options
    prdemonprdemon Member Posts: 54 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats Jayem, I have net+ scheduled for next week. Is networking or "network engineer" your career goal?
  • Options
    Arod95Arod95 Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! My next cert after this monday will also be CCNA good luck
  • Options
    IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @Jayem - congratulations and good luck on the CCNA - no plans for Security+?
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • Options
    @prdemon - yes, a field related to network engineer is what I'd like to be in, more specifically with aspirations to be a NOC engineer

@Ivanjam - I will be working on security+ while I work on CCNA. After taking network+, some materials will be a refresher.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Good luck on CCNA
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck on the CCNA! Are you planning to go the 2 exam route or straight to the CCNA exam?
  • Options
    juicyjay36juicyjay36 Member Posts: 43 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!!!!!
    Good Luck with CCNA.
  • Options
    Congrats and good luck on the CCNA! Are you planning to go the 2 exam route or straight to the CCNA exam?

I figure I'd go straight to CCNA, since icnd1 is really Network+ with a cisco twist
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    BlurayBluray Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! I am taking mine today anything i should prepare for?
  • Options
    b18c195b18c195 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    good luck and congrats