Options

Please critique my resume!

kohr-ahkohr-ah Member Posts: 1,277
Hello everyone,

I would like some feedback on my resume if you all don't mind. See thoughts and opinions of what to do. I'd like to get back into being a network engineer because I was so happy and was happy about also working on virtual technologies which I'd be doing along with my cisco knowlesge (mainly NetApp and VMWare for Virtual technolgoies) but my company hasn't followed through with that. (Had a previous post based on this).

So I am ready to get back out there and make better money and go up in the tech world! Feedback is very welcome.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry had dates wrong. Uploading with correct dates.
  • Options
    SoulSearcherSoulSearcher Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Are you having trouble finding a job? I hope not. You seem well qualified.
  • Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Seems like you are mixing past-tense and present-tense.

Edit:
    Actually, seems like you use past-tense with previous jobs and present-tense for the current - which I suppose is right ....

No idea about US resumes actually - so ignore me :p
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • Options
    @SoulSearcher I just started looking again yesterday. I haven't updated my resume in a while just had a CV that we maintain at work. I am hoping I'll have good luck to get somewhere that I can get some experience out of.

@jibbajabba - I was also wondering if there was a better way to show that I been at the same company rather than listing it over and over to show I been here for a long while just moved up. I thought it looked wierd as well. Do you write what you are currently doing as past tense as well just to make it flow better?