Options

Thank You Tech Exams

andrew.vintandrew.vint Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well yesterday morning, went in and sat my 70-270 exam and passed with a score of 820 ..... not as good as I had hoped but good none the less.

The exam was pretty straight forward but I seemed to get a lot of questions regarding portable computers, you know power options, hardware profiles and dialing rules and VPN's

Another area that seemed prominent to me was the RIS services and Sysprep etc.

Anyway glad it is over, looking forward to 70-290 now but to all those that are currently studying the 70-270 I have to recommend the Prep Logic Exams .... the practice exams were VERY similiar to the actual exam and I found them a godsend in preparing me mentally for the actual exam. So muh so that i have now just downloaded the 70-290 Preplogic Practice Exams.

Just waiting for my Microsoft Welcome pack now :)
Certs: A+ / Net+ / MCP 70-270

Comments

• Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude.......
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Congrats! If this is your first MCP exam pass, you will have to go to the MCP site, and request your welcome kit, otherwise, it should take a few weeks to arrive.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    andrew.vintandrew.vint Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the congrats dudes :)

Just one question then ... how do i go about getting my welcome pack ... all i have is a print out from the test centre showing my results and other such things as candidate ID, site Id and Validation ...

Is my MCP ID one of them ??
    If so how do i get the Access code for the MCP site ??

Thanks in advance
    Certs: A+ / Net+ / MCP 70-270
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    You will get an email two emails within a week. They will tell you when you can go and request your kit. You'll get an activation code and a link. Once you've done that it takes about a month to get the kit.

Congrats and welcome to the MCP Club!!
  • Options
    jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    good job man...congrats!!
    get back to studying!!!
  • Options
    cdad2000cdad2000 Member Posts: 323
    Great job, and excellent advice. Good luck on 290. Thanxx