Options

70-680 Question for those who have taken it....

On a MissionOn a Mission Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Not sure if I can ask this but for the 70-680 will I have to actually enter commands or will I just have to recognize and pick the right one? I have the Net+ and Sec+ but I am terrified after reading everyone's posts.

Comments

• Options
    MyC0wMyC0w Registered Users Posts: 1 ■■■□□□□□□□
    When I done mine it was a case of selecting the right command, command parameters or configuration file name from a list, you won’t be asked to type any commands.
  • Options
    lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    It's multiple choice.
  • Options
    Thanks! Doing my best to memorize the commands from the different tools but was intimidated by that.
  • Options
    EasyMac308EasyMac308 Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I had one or two that were drag-and-drop to form a command. You'd have a section of command pieces that you'd have to put in the right order.
    Currently Reading: A cereal box
    BS:IT student at WGU - 81/120 CU done as of 6/2016
  • Options
    srabieesrabiee Member Posts: 1,231 ■■■■■■■■□□
    EasyMac308 wrote: »
    I had one or two that were drag-and-drop to form a command. You'd have a section of command pieces that you'd have to put in the right order.

I had something similar, but I can't remember if it was on the 70-680 or 780-686. You had to drag and drop pieces of the correct command line syntax and put them in the right order.
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)
    Completed: LYT2, TFT2, JIT2, MCT2, LZT2, SJT2 (17 CU's)
    Required: FXT2, MAT2, MBT2, C391, C392 (13 CU's)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it.