Options

INTRO & ICND

Mr.NoeMr.Noe Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Can somebody please enlighten me what is the reason to get the intro and icnd exam? Cisco said there's two part of the CCNA, so if I take both the intro and icnd and passed both of them will I become CCNA certified? or is it better to just take the CCNA? I don't get it. I'm looking for an easy way out here...

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    There's no easy way when it comes to the CCNA exam. ;)

Yes, when you pass both the intro and icnd exams, you will be CCNA, just as when you take the single CCNA exam. 'A' valid reason for taking the two-exam route is that there's a lot of material to grasp, especially if you don't have a good foundation in networking technologies in general.

icon_arrow.gifwww.cisco.com/go/ccna
  • Options
    Mr.NoeMr.Noe Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Johan, I will give the CCNA exam another try by the end of this week. I have purchase the video cbt lab 19 from trainsignal. Chris Byrant has a good way to explain things in a less complicating way than the standard cisco book but he doesn't cover all the material. I have to cramped all this material from the book and chris's tutorial into my head before the end of this week because I will be starting my bachelor classes after next week in Unix/linux, Project managements and etc and I know I won't have enough time to study for the CCNA.
  • Options
    QUIX0TICQUIX0TIC Member Posts: 277
    good luck to you
    "To realize one's destiny is a person's only obligation."