Options

Question about ITIL Foundation 2011

nagica22nagica22 Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
First of all I am really glad to join this great website and that is because I decided to clear ITIL Foundation 2011 within one month as it is requested by my company otherwise I will lose my job. Currently I am in Saudi Arabia and I didn't get any materials for this course and I don't have free time to join any training course since am too busy. Therefore I have no option but to do it self study. Kindly help me which is the best free materials that I can use during my journey to become ITIL?.
Project Engieer,
Certification: ITIL, CCNA R&S, CCNP Route

Comments

• Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Nagica22, take a look around the other threads in the forum and you'll find lots of help. If you really need to pass the exam, you might consider investing in a book or e-learning course that is tailored to the syllabus. Good luck! Claire
  • Options
    nagica22nagica22 Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks a lot Claire for your prompt reply, I will be very grateful if you could recommend e-learning course that is tailored to the syllabus.? one more question: someone advised me to consider the following online videos Mensch! training - ITIL version 3 during my preparation. What do you think about it?
    I am looking forward to have your usual support. Thanks in advance
    Project Engieer,
    Certification: ITIL, CCNA R&S, CCNP Route
  • Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Nagica22, as a training provider I would have to recommend my own course :) But there are lots of different options out there, some people on here have reported good things about the Mensch training, but the fact that it appears to be aligned to ITIL V3 and not 2011 means it could include some out of date content. It's not obvious on the site whether it's accredited or not, so you would need to check that to make sure it's fully aligned to the syllabus. Claire