ccent testing section by section?

chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hi,

Does anyone know of any software/websites that specifically tests you section by section for the ccent.
e.g Describe the operation of data networks.
Implement a small switched network. etc etc.

Would be handy to have something like this to test the weaker areas.

Thanks

Comments

• goldenlightgoldenlight Member Posts: 378 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Boson Sim, Pearson Practice Test(Comes with odom book or premium Ebook), and transcender
    The practice test do help you prepare for the test but I wouldn't rely on it.. heavy. They are good brain Exercises icon_smile.gif

I only used the practice in my book. Some of these practice test can be as much as the actual test it self. I rather used that money for the retake.
    The Only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it keep looking. Don't settle - Steve Jobs
  • t5yll4t5yll4 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Not that I know of outright, but you can take the Self-Assessment on Cisco's website or go through this list and pick your weak areas and study up on them

640-822 ICND1 - IT Certification and Career Paths - Cisco Systems

HTH
    2015 Certification Goals:
    [ ] JNCDA (August), [ ] JNCIA-Junos (September), [ ] CCDA (pending), [ ] CCNP RS (tentative November)

"Duty then is the sublimest word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less."
    - Robert E. Lee