Passed Today

prdemonprdemon Member Posts: 53 ■■■□□□□□□□
I was originally studying for CCENT but found my foundational networking knowledge was lacking severely.
So i decided to take net+ and it really helped, but i didn't enjoy studying for this exam as the material was
just all over the place. But i passed by the skin of my teeth with a 769 haha.....oh well, on to CCENT which
I was enjoying very much. I used Todd Lammle Network+ Study Guide and Transcender practice test.

Comments

• brinklejbrinklej Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Did you find any thing difficult about the test. Was there a lot of subnetting questions on the exam?
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAMember Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • prdemonprdemon Member Posts: 53 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanx everyone, nothing to difficult just a few questions I was clueless on and had to look them up when I got home. I got no subnetting
    questions but oddly alot of wireless ones. I probably got all the SIM's wrong, they where pretty fun though.
  • DeezyFFDeezyFF A/N/S/P/L+, CCNA-Security, CISSP, ITILv3 Winston-Salem, NCMember Posts: 60 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats good luck with CCENT. Are you taking the old one or the new one?
    WGU BS-IT Security: Complete
    ​:cheers:
  • prdemonprdemon Member Posts: 53 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Deezy FF wrote: »
    Congrats good luck with CCENT. Are you taking the old one or the new one?
    Gonna push for the old one.
  • DeezyFFDeezyFF A/N/S/P/L+, CCNA-Security, CISSP, ITILv3 Winston-Salem, NCMember Posts: 60 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I know you don't have much time so good luck. Also Network+ should set you up pretty up well to study for the CCENT
    WGU BS-IT Security: Complete
    ​:cheers:
  • Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well done on pass, good luck as you progress to CCENT cert all the best!!!icon_thumright.gif