Anyone using CCCure Scenario based questions?

mister704mister704 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have been studying the Shon Harris and Transcender questions but I know a lot of this exam is scenario based.

How are they? I am thinking about purchasing but really would like to see a sample of them.

Comments

• da_vatoda_vato Member Posts: 445
    You would have to ask them for a sample of their questions if its not already on their site.
  • mister704mister704 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I know Clement is the manager of the site and all. Just wondered if anyone had ventured out to use those questions yet.
  • AnthonyFAnthonyF Member Posts: 109
    It is worth the investment. I feel that the Shon Harris questions were way harder (represented the hard questions on the test better) but the CCCure questions helped me broaden my study experience. Both are very good resources.
    cool, I may give them a try. I am actually doing really well on Shon Harris ranging in the 80s and the same if not better on the transcender.
  • abhi78senabhi78sen Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am also using this. Its very good.
    abhi78sen wrote: »
    I am also using this. Its very good.

You using the scenario questions? Have you tried any others? How does it compare to Shon or Transcender?
  • abhi78senabhi78sen Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Did not see transcender. But compaired to Shon it is pretty good. And it is based on AIO and OIG topics. It let you think differently.