Today i passed the new CCNA exam (200-120)

gustavo89gustavo89 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
I studied for about 2 months and a half, and i attended CCNA bootcamp here in Mexico,

It was no difficult for me, the labs were pretty easy and so do the questions.

i have heard people say that the old exam is more difficult than this one..

finally i got 9xx.

Cheers!

Comments

• NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • theodoxatheodoxa Member Posts: 1,340 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The new ICND2 has less topics, so I would expect it to be easier. The new ICND1 OTOH has way more topics and I would expect it to be harder for many people. I know they dropped Wireless, RIP, and VTP. So, if those were difficult topics for someone, the new exam would probably be easier, unless they have trouble with the new stuff like [more] IPv6, FHRP, GLBP, Syslog, and Licensing. It would really depend on what topics a person has trouble with.

Personally, the main reason I went with the old one [besides the fact I had already begun studying for it when the new tests were anounced] was that I could not get a decent handle on what more I would need to know IPv6 wise.
    R&S: CCENT CCNA CCNP CCIE [ ]
    Security: CCNA [ ]
    Virtualization: VCA-DCV [ ]
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • gregorio323gregorio323 Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
    They have Cisco Bootcamps in Mexico? lol... (I'm allowed to make this joke I'm mexican!) where in Mexico you are from just curious.?
  • IsmaeljrpIsmaeljrp Member Posts: 480 ■■■□□□□□□□
    theodoxa wrote: »
    The new ICND2 has less topics, so I would expect it to be easier.

He took the 200-120. That's the composite exam.
  • IsmaeljrpIsmaeljrp Member Posts: 480 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • dehgrahdehgrah Member Posts: 140 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • gustavo89gustavo89 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    haha, yes, all people think that the entire Mexico is like Tj or something haha, i live in monterrey, near Texas... and its a great city...
  • EXAMCCIEEXAMCCIE Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and the good score!!!
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats! Nice to hear some feedback from the new exams.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • fov001fov001 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    you are the first one I hear that says this test was easy. Are you a network admin by any chance?
  • snunez889snunez889 Member Posts: 238 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass man
  • gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Goals for 2015: CCNP
  • vanquish23vanquish23 Member Posts: 224
    Sweet! Good to know, because I hated the old exam. Might take the new CCNA: R/S just for the hell of it.
    He who SYNs is of the devil, for the devil has SYN'ed and ACK'ed from the beginning. For this purpose, that the ACK might destroy the works of the devil.
  • gustavo89gustavo89 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @fov001, no, actually im currenty studying on collegen, im studying computer's sciences, so im only a student, and i think if you study good enough, you can pass easily :D
  • mricardomricardo Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dear Gustavo

Can you please let me know what materials you used to prepare for the exam ?
    what **** did you use like ********* etc ? what lab questions where there in the exam ?

Iam planning to do this new exam asap , and I am bit scared it might be too difficult , I just failed today
    the old 640-802 exam with 709-1000 score and I am very disapointed !!!!

please let me know asap

thanks
  • SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    **** are prohibited by Cisco Policy, Vue Policy, and asking for them is prohibited by our Forum Policy. Your score indicates you may not have a good grasp of the concepts, perhaps do you your reliance on ****, to explain, there is evidence that besides being immoral, test takers often rely on old ****, or just bad ones, even paying for them. Of course when they come into the exam, they realize that all the questions are no longer on the test, and fail.