Options

2nd Shot tommorrow.....Will i be victorious?

....i dout it icon_sad.gif

had so much cr*p going of for past 3 weeks due to work trying to sack me for gross misconduct that i aint been able to study or think straight, so here goes my 2nd attempt....pray that i pass :D

Comments

• Options
    woodwormwoodworm Member Posts: 153
    Good Luck!

Do you want to share the gossip about your job?
  • Options
    3000GT3000GT Member Posts: 212
    well basically i work for a call center, i signed out wrong by and hour, i got let off due to my good nature and call skills, but i was suspended and i couldnt think about studying as i was worried about my job ect....so no study done. now im trying to think whats best to study for tommorrow. got it at 9:30am icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    What I did was read the tech notes from this site and went over a couple of topics I was having trouble with.

On my exam I had alot of the following:

Power options on laptops
    NTFS Permissions
    Some sysprep switch questions.

Best of luck...
    pray that i pass

I just did! icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Hey Robson, if i was in your shoes, i would call it off untill i'm confident enuff that i'm well prepared.

icon_sad.gif Atleast your problem was from the inside. I'm outside struggling to get in and searching for a job is just so so TUFF making study hellllll.

Good luck icon_thumright.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    3000GT3000GT Member Posts: 212
    Yeah i wish i could but because it was under the 2 for 1 offer i have to take it before the 31st Sept, after missing by 40 points last time, i might just get through...

Gettng IT jobs is hard, ive just got another one after searching for about 3 months, more hands on so ill be starting that in 2 weeks, where from from Alien?

shadown7 - thanks dude, im gonna need it :D