Options

Which would you recommend?

Steven ForemanSteven Foreman Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am currently going to start studying for the A+ Core and OS Exams. I am curious as to which should study for and take first. Have been told Core, but just would like another opinion. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Hello Steven and welcome :)

I took both together, that was my preference. I figured since I had worked with the material for years, there was little point to take one test. And go back to take a second test. In the field the material is used simulatenously and so I felt I should test them at the same time.

It really makes no difference which you take first. Take them in choronological order if you cannot decided :)

One exam is not easier than another. Usually candidates enjoy working with one area more than another therefore it is perceived 'easy'.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?