Need Teleconferencing Solution!

gunbunnysouljagunbunnysoulja Member Posts: 353
Does anyone know of a decent dial-in teleconferencing solution for meetings? We were using GoToMeeting's dial in number, but they are changing to requiring software in order for the line to work. This doesn't work for us on the DoD side of things without a Certificate of Networthiness.

Looking for an unlimited plan, and can be a regular toll number. Single line is fine as we don't need concurrent meetings. Want to have at least 15 participant capability. Also looking to spend around $500/yr.
WGU BSITStart Date: July 1, 2013
In Progress: CJV1 (4 CU)
Transfered: WFV1, TJP1, CLC1, INC1, INT1, EUP1, EUC1, BVC1, GAC1, DHV1, DIV1, CWV1, CRV1, DEV1, CTV1, DJV1, IWC1, IWT1, CVV1, RIT1, CIC1, CJC1, TBP1, TCP1, EAV1, EBV1, TJC1, AGC1 (82 CU)
Completed: MGC1, TPV1, CUV1 (14 CU)
Remaining: BOV1, BNC1, TXP1, TXC1, TYP1, TPC1, SBT1, QZT1 (22 CU)

Comments

• powmiapowmia Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 322
    The DoD has screwed themselves out of cheap conference solutions with their JITC APL requirements. Typically, the only accredited way is to lease an ISDN line and put your own MCU on it. I don't know how you got away with using GoToMeeting in the first place, unless of course, you weren't considering this a part of an accredited solution (NIPR/SIPR). In which case, you don't need a certificate of networthiness.
  • gunbunnysouljagunbunnysoulja Member Posts: 353
    We use the conferencing solution internally for our contracting organization. But being DoD contractors, we have DoD computers, which we can't use their software. We just use the dial-in number for our meetings.
    Transfered: WFV1, TJP1, CLC1, INC1, INT1, EUP1, EUC1, BVC1, GAC1, DHV1, DIV1, CWV1, CRV1, DEV1, CTV1, DJV1, IWC1, IWT1, CVV1, RIT1, CIC1, CJC1, TBP1, TCP1, EAV1, EBV1, TJC1, AGC1 (82 CU)

• SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    I have a database vendor that uses RHUB. We dial into it for conferences with less than 10 people usually. That's all I know.

Web Conferencing, Remote Support - RHUB Appliances
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???
  • powmiapowmia Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 322
    That makes sense. I have no idea for something that's just subscription based. If it were me, I'd have my company drop a gateway on a T1 line at the mothership and route it to an Asterisk server.
  • gunbunnysouljagunbunnysoulja Member Posts: 353
    I spoke with reps from infinite conferencing and vast conference. Both seem to be in line with what I'm looking for. Infinite is 25 participants for $35/month. Vast is 15 participants for $19/month or 50 participants for $39/month.

Vast has a music buffer to wait for the host with host id, whereas infinite is interactive as participants calling in with access code will be live on the call.

• justinkemp99justinkemp99 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Uberconference can provide a toll-free number, can definitely accommodate a great number of people, and allows for unlimited calls. I particularly love their value-added features, and their fees are ridiculously reasonable for the service we receive.